What Defines High Impact Project
WHAT DEFINES HIGH IMPACT PROJECT
ASSESS THE OPPORTUNITY
Measure the following out of 10:
- Monetary (How well does it pay?)
- Credibility (How much 'value' do they add to your brand?)
- Interest (How passionate about the problem are you?)
- Potential (How likely are they going to make an impact?
- Workability (How well do you get along?)
YOU MAKE THE FINAL CALL..
Remember this is a very simple framework you can use when you're struggling to decide between 2 potential projects.
Using a framework will help you take the emotion out of the decision making process.In the end, you make the final call.