People Don't Buy Drills
People don't buy drills
People buy the...
It's the result
That clients want
Not the product
People don't care about your product knowledge
They only care about your people knowledge
Find out the problem your client is wanting to solve.
Then show them how your service can solve the issue.
- Listen more than you talk
- Never interupt when clients speak
- Discuss the result they want in detail
- Write down notes when they speak
- Share stories on others results
- Re-confirm things they have said
- Paint vivid mental picture of their result