How To See Deleted Messages On Whatsapp
HOW TO SEE DELETED MESSAGES ON WHATSAPP
How to do?
-It's very easy to do,
-You just need this application
- WhatsRemoved+ is an application that allows you to monitor notifications and folders in the pursuit of changes and deleted files so you never miss anything in your favorite messaging applications.
Steps to follow:
- Download the WhatsRemoved+ app
- Upon installing the app, set up the app and grant the app the required app permissions.
- Now, you have the select the apps you want WhatsRemoved+ to follow to save the selected apps' notifications.
- Additionally, the app will ask whether or not you want it to detect and save deleted files and you need to select the ' yes, save files' option.
- Now , you have the select the apps you want WhatsRemoved+ to follow to save the selected apps' notifications.
- Once all permissions have been granted, the app is set for you to display deleted messages from the various apps you select.
Note: There are several other apps on the google play store for the same purpose. The list includes: WhatsDeleted, View Deleted Messages & Photo Recovery, WAR- recover deleted messages and status download, Deleted What's Message ( & Media), and a lot more.
What's for iOS?
- Sadly, there aren't any iOS apps for you to read WhatsApp messages that have been deleted. Therefore, iPhone users have a slight disadvantage here.
- Hope you have learnt something new!
- Get free stuff on telegram
- Search "Technical Sapien" on telegram and join the channel.
- You will get free stuff related to hacking, cracking, programming, giveaways and premium stuff.
- Keep supporting us by your love and support TECHNICAL SAPIEN.