How to Become Fully Anonymous
How to become fully anonymous.
Do you know? Most governments especially USA gotv. watches out for an ordinary person's secret like what he has sent, what he has downloaded, or surfed.
It is exceptionally vital for a typical individual to surf the web anonymously.
I am discussing the tools and ways that can be utilized to be anonymous.
Using VPN - By utilizing VPN, you can conceal your IP deliver to be anonymous.
There are both free and paid VPN. But, some are extremely futile.
They give their user's logs to the surveillance and other official authorities if they give an order to them.
Using TOR - Now, here comes the TOR browser, it is additionally called the Onion Router.
TOR browser is the most loved by both great individuals and blackhats since the dark web can be surfed by utilizing this program.
Let's see how TOR works...
Working of TOR: TOR program makes a circuit of IPs. It makes numerous layers of IPs to shroud your genuine IP.
The IPs bounces each time starting with one then to the next and at the last, it goes to the genuine IP.
Utilizing the TOR just to pursue the internet isn't illegal.
Precautions for TOR:
1. Some people use browser plugins but trust me, 80% of them are tracking your private data, your browser history.
2. Don't resize your TOR browser window. Leave it as the default size.
3. Don't use mobile 2-step verification in TOR. Some websites provide 2-step verification for safe log-in but it will help to track you down.
4. Don't use the google search engine for browsing the internet. Use the DuckDuckGo search engine.
5. Don't post your personal information such as credit card details, name, address, etc. while using TOR.
6. Don't use TOR for Windows operating system. Use a Linux operating system. As Windows have some vulnerabilities.
7. Don't use HTTP websites on TOR. If you use that type of websites there are more chances to get your unencrypted data to break your anonymity down.
8. Don't forget to delete your browser cookies and history after finishing browsing.
9. And the last one is "Don't use VPN with TOR," It's my personal advice because then you give access to your exit node to the VPN provider.
YOU CAN'T TRUST ANYONE. BE ANONYMOUS, MY BOY.
DID WE MISS ANYTHING?
Get it before it gets banned again. Learn ethical hacking from basics from the best seller book.
• Hacking android devices
• Hacking web applications
• Hacking wireless networks
• Hacking through mobile
• Some miscellaneous hacks
HACKING: THE UNLOCKING OF TRANPARENCY. Security is a myth. Ashutosh Pratap Singh
NOTE: Before buying the book, you must check "Reviews" in the highlights. @technicalsapien