How School Failed Me
How school failed me
When you spend
12 years inside the academic culture
The culture can have a negative impact on your life
School told me failure was bad.
I trained myself to seek failure as an opportunity to learn faster.
School said I should try and fit in.
I gave myself permission to just unapologetically be myself.
School made learning appear boring.
Learning is key to a fruitful life, I decided learning is fun if you find what you love.
I learned after my years at school that I must re-wire my brain
- Daily failure is required to learn.
- Read about people who inspire you
- Do the things that make you happy
- Trust yourself, don't follow the crowd
- Be yourself it's ok if people dislike you
- Replace the old ways of thinking
- Your ideas are valuable, use them
Did your school fail you?