Health Savings Account
An HSA is a Tax-advantaged Health Savings Account that can help you save and invest your money and spend it tax-free on healthcare expenses.
Why an HSA?
1. They're the ultimate retirement account due to the triple tax advantage! (No tax on investing, saving, or spending)
2. You save on everyday necessities (everything from vitamins and feminine care products to sunscreen and baby products!)
3. HSA's cover expenses that traditional insurance does not. A couple big areas include mental health and fertility treatments!
4. You can always withdraw tax-free for qualified expenses.
5. Enjoy all the benefits of a normal retirement account after you turn 65.