Great UX Design Details in Apps (Part 2 of 2)
GREAT UX DESIGN DETAILS IN APPS (PART 2 OF 2)
- In Slack, when searching for an emoji and it doesn't exist, the 'cry' emoji is suggested and it incorporates some fun microcopy.
- In Facebook, when we switch our relationship status the prompted for the 'Need a break' feature.
- In Facebook, when our birthday is set to private. Facebook warns us a few days before that our friends won't get notified.
- In Codecademy, 404 pages offer us an opportunity to play a game or build our own. This is great because they're an online learning platform for programming.
- In Yelp on Android, if the app can't find our current location, then it provides a cute empty state that suggests we're ninjas.
- In Airbnb, when we contact a host, it tells us their local time.