Avoid drowning in information using instagram collections
There is so much information shared every day here on Instagram
I am saving so many acrousels, that I've started drowning in my own saved posts.
Till I've found my lifguard that helped me keep everything well-organized & easy to access.
An Instagram's feature, that allows you to create and name folders under your saved posts, so you can keep them in order.
How to create them
- When in your account, swipe left and tap Saved in the menu.
- Tap the + icon on the top right corner.
- Select relecant posts from your 'saved' bucket.
- Select one of the posts inside as a cover.
- Give your new collection a name that best describes its content.
- You can add more posts in there just by tapping the Add Icon
Benefits of using collections
- Find easier what you want to read/study again.
- Get ideas for your future posts
- Make easier decisions when thinking about saving a post
- Keeping your Saved Items well organized.
Inspiration for your collection
Design how to & tips
- Tips& resources that can help you with design
Business of design
- Business oriented posts from people/hashtafs you follow
Copywrite & storytelling
- Everything on how to step up your content game
- Posts related with instagram growth, algorithm, strategies and tactics
- Personal Branding oriented posts
Mindset / Motivation
- Posts that help you think & challenge your status quo
Do you use collections? If yes, what is your favorite?