Agency and Client Partnership
Agency + Client Partnership
Projects go best when both the agency and client do their part as effective partners working toward the good of the customer.
Include these seven clauses in your proposal, discuss them with your client, and watch your projects improve.
- Agency should strive to provide creative solutions with the objective of meeting the client’s project goals.
- Client and agency should strive to work within the approved scope of work.
- Client should provide timely and consolidated feedback.
- Client should provide required assets in a timely manner.
- Client and agency should adhere to the agreed upon payment terms and estimated project cost.
- Concerns by either party should be discussed promptly with the goal of arriving at a mutual agreement.
- Both parties should seek to create a “win-win” relationship.