5 Tools to Help You Make Better Design Decisions
A freemium analytics tool that provides you data insights into website and app performances. GA is the industry standard for general analytics.
- General traffic and behaviour analysis
- Tracking specific page performances
- Funnel tracking
Also an all-in-one landing page builder for A/B testing. Personally I find this more light weight and much easier to use.
- Extremely simple landing page builder.
- Tracked performance of landing pages and optimised designs for higher
An all-in-one landing page builder with A/B testing and other products built in to help you make more sales. Definitely a larger player in the market with many integrations available.
- Used a few times as a client already had an account with them.
- Building landing pages and split testing
An even more powerful visual tracking tool for website and app owners. Comprehensive breakdown of usage but does not have the full suite of features as Hotjar.
- Perfect for user testing & bug tracking.
- Great for identifying bugs in UX / build.
- Track exact flow of an individual user.
A powerful and popular visual tracking tool for website owners.
- General user testing & bug tracking.
- General real time user assessment.