5 Fun Facts about Logos
5 FUN FACTS ABOUT LOGOS
- BP was the most expensive identity ever created - at a cost of $21,000.000 back in 2008.
- The current Apple logo was the only design option presented at the review meeting by its creator, Rob Janoff.
- Nike's famous swoosh was created in 1971 by Carolyn Davidson, a graphic deign student, for $35.
- Faced with many criticisms, Google's logo isn't a perfect circle. This was intentional as the designers aimed for something more optically proportional to the human eye.
- Pepsi's logo cost $1 million. The designers created it using the golden ratio.